Our programs are free of charge and open to anyone in the community. You do not need to be a client of the Centre to participate.
For more information about the programs below including dates and times of upcoming sessions, check our Events Calendar.
These groups are currently being offered during the coronavirus pandemic:
- Hot Meal Pick-Up on Trenton
- Breakfast of Champions in Belleville
- Festive Hot Meal Pick-Up (December)
- 'Learn to Grow' Gardening Program in Trenton
These groups are temporarily suspended due to the coronavirus pandemic:
- Cooking Basics for Adults
- Food for Thought Kids' Cooking Program for Ages 9-12
- Quinte West Dinner Club
Check out our free online VIDEOS here! They include skills for healthy living, recipes, gardening and seated exercise.