BQWCHC has made several change to our programs and services in order to reduce the reduce the risk of COVID 19 exposure to our clients, community and staff as part of our community efforts to “flatten the curve” of COVID 19.
- We are closed at 4:30pm daily – no evening clinics
- All group programs and activities are suspended until further notice
- Dental Clinic is closed until further notice
- Outreach programs have changed to phone or in-office visits
- On-site visits are being limited to those that are necessary. Clients will be prescreened on the phone. Clients on-site will be required to wear a mask.
- We are trying maintain continuity of care for primary care clients and will be conducting telephone appointments as much as possible.