BQWCHC has made several change to our programs and services in order to reduce the reduce the risk of COVID 19 exposure to our clients, community and staff as part of our community efforts to “flatten the curve” of COVID 19.
- We are closed at 4:30pm daily – no evening clinics
- Some group programs are being offered in person and virtually, with limited capacity and appropriate safety precautions due to COVID-19.
- Dental Clinic is open with limited number of appointments available
- Outreach programs continue, mostly by phone and some limited in-person visits by appointment only
- On-site visits are being limited to those that are necessary. Clients will be pre-screened on the phone. Clients on-site will be required to wear a mask.
- We are trying maintain continuity of care for primary care clients and will be conducting telephone appointments as much as possible.