BQWCHC has made several change to our programs and services in order to reduce the reduce the risk of COVID-19 exposure to our clients, community and staff as part of our community efforts to “flatten the curve” of COVID-19.
- We are closed at 4:30pm daily – no evening clinics
- In-person group programs are suspended. Some group programs are being offered by telephone and virtually.
- Dental Clinic is open with limited number of appointments available
- Outreach programs continue, mostly by phone and some limited in-person visits by appointment only
- On-site visits are being limited to those that are necessary. Clients will be pre-screened on the phone. Clients on-site will be required to wear a mask.
- We are trying to maintain continuity of care for primary care clients and will be conducting telephone and virtual appointments as much as possible.