A program for women who are pregnant and/or parenting children, and have been/are currently experiencing a problem with opioids or receiving methadone/suboxone treatment
Are you a woman who:
Is pregnant and/or parenting children under the age of 16
Have been/are currently experiencing a problem with opioids (oxycodone, Percocet®, heroin, Dilaudid®, morphine) or receiving methadone/suboxone treatment?
- In-hospital / Rooming In Program support
- In-home support visits
- Advocacy and support with social service agencies
- Parenting support and education
- Time for you to recognize your strengths, set goals and expand your supports
- A single coordinated care plan for you and your family
Thrive helps with transportation, food and childcare so you can participate.
Please feel free to contact us to become involved or if you have any questions.
To contact Thrive staff or make a referral, please call the Program Secretary at 613-962-0000.