Our dental program is located at our Belleville site and provides a range of preventative treatment services and emergency dental care. Community members under the publicly-funded programs Ontario Works and Ontario Disability Support Program, and enrolled in the Healthy Smiles Ontario program all qualify for dental services at the Centre. Also, urgent and preventative care is available to individuals and families with a net income of less than $35,000 annually with no existing dental insurance.
We can help if you:
- Have pain or infection from tooth decay,
- Have difficulty eating and drinking from tooth pain,
- Have a chronic condition that is impacted by your oral health,
- Use the emergency department to manage your dental pain,
- Or need preventative oral care.
Dental Program Hours:
Monday — Friday
8:30am — 4:30pm
To download an application, please click on the link below:
Application for Oral Health Services [PDF]
For more information please call 613-962-0000, ext. 263.