Our Community Resource Worker can help individuals and families needing support or advocacy around day to day challenges like:
- Completing forms and applications
- Finding out or accessing Ontario Works or Ontario Disability Programs
- Information on local food banks, resources, social clubs and supports
- Where to turn for legal issues, and child and family services
- How to get involved in education, training or community programs
To book an appointment with the Community Resource Worker at the BELLEVILLE site, please call the Program Secretary at 613-962-0000.
To book an appointment with the Community Resource Worker at the TRENTON site, please call 613-965-0698.