Our programs are free of charge and open to anyone in the community. You do not need to be a client of the Centre to participate.
For more information about the programs below including dates and times of upcoming sessions, check our Events Calendar.
This group is being offered during the coronavirus pandemic:
- Chronic Pain & Chronic Conditions Support Group (September - June)
These groups are temporarily suspended due to the coronavirus pandemic:
- Cancer: Thriving and Surviving
- Living Well with Chronic Conditions
- Living Well with Chronic Pain
- Living Well with COPD
- Mindful Awareness Stabilization Training (M.A.S.T.)
- Spotlight on Diabetes