Our Centre is a depot for the Community Development Council's Good Food Box program. This program is modified due to COVID-19. At this time we are excited to offer fresh produce in Good Food Bags. Please see below for details.
Fresh vegetables and fruits to stretch your food dollar and eat healthy too!
This monthly program aims to lower your grocery bill by buying bulk fruits and vegetables. Each bag contains high quality fresh, nutritious fruits or vegetables.
- Bag of Vegetables ($10) - Wide variety of vegetables recommended for 1 or 2 people
- Bag of Fruit ($5) - Selection of fruit
Items may change with season.
Order and pay online here or call the Program Secretary at 343-645-6429.
- ORDER DEADLINE: Usually the 3rd Wednesday of each month by 4:30 pm
- PICKUP: Usually the 4th Tuesday of each month from 2:00 - 3:30 pm
Quinte West Orders
- ORDER DEADLINE: Usually the 2nd Wednesday of each month by 4:30 pm
- PICKUP: Usually the 3rd Tuesday of each month from 2:00 - 2:45 pm
Check our Events Calendar for upcoming order deadlines and pickup dates.
Good Food Bags are non-refundable.
For more information, please call the Program Secretary at 343-645-6429