Updated October 8, 2021
If you think you have coronavirus (COVID-19) symptoms or have been in close contact with someone who has it, use this self-assessment to help determine if you need to seek further care.
Belleville and Quinte West Community Health Centre is actively screening for the coronavirus in person and over the phone for one-on-one appointments. This means that our staff will be asking you questions to ensure that we can effectively support and protect you, other clients, and our staff.
Please let us know if you
- Have any of the following symptoms – fever, cough, difficulty breathing, shortness of breath, sore throat, runny nose, fatigue, headaches, muscle aches, diarrhea, stomach pains
- Have returned from travel outside of Canada in the last 14 days
- Had any contact with someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19
Program Closures or Changes
We have taken steps to close or limit some programs and services as follows:
- Evening clinics have resumed at our Belleville and Quinte West sites.
- Some group programs are being offered in person, by telephone and virtually.
- Dental Clinic is open with limited number of appointments available
- Outreach programs continue, mostly by phone and some limited in-person visits by appointment only
- On-site visits are being limited to those that are necessary. Clients will be pre-screened on the phone. Clients on-site will be required to wear a mask.
- We are trying to maintain continuity of care for primary care clients and will be conducting telephone and virtual appointments as much as possible
For the most up-to-date local information and guidance about COVID-19, please visit HPE-Public Health's website here