Posted March 18, 2020
If you think you have coronavirus (COVID 19) symptoms or have been in close contact with someone who has it, use this self-assessment to help determine if you need to seek further care.
Belleville and Quinte West Community Health Centre is actively screening for the coronavirus in person and over the phone for one-on-one appointments. This means that our staff will be asking you questions to ensure that we can effectively support and protect you, other clients, and our staff.
Please let us know if you
- Have any of the following symptoms – fever, cough, difficulty breathing, shortness of breath, sore throat, runny nose, fatigue, headaches, muscle aches, diarrhea, stomach pains
- Have returned from travel outside of Canada in the last 14 days
- Had any contact with someone who has been diagnosed with COVID 19
Program Closures or Changes
We have taken steps to close or limit some programs and services as follows:
- We are closed at 4:30pm daily – no evening clinics
- All group programs and activities are suspended until further notice
- Dental Clinic is closed indefinitely
- Outreach programs have changed to phone or in-office visits
- On-site visits are being limited to those that are necessary. Clients will be prescreened on the phone. Clients on-site will be required to wear a mask.
- We are trying maintain continuity of care for primary care clients and will be conducting telephone appointments as much as possible
If you are worried you might have COVID 19
You can call
- Telehealth Ontario
Open 24 hrs/day, 7 days/week
- Public Health Hastings Prince Edward
Open 8:30am – 4:30pm, 7 days a week