An exciting regional program funded by the South East Local Health Integration Network.
An exciting regional program funded by the South East Local Health Integration Network
Are you a woman who:
Is pregnant and/or parenting children under the age of 16
Have been/are currently experiencing a problem with opioids (oxycodone, Percocet®, heroin, Dilaudid®, morphine) or receiving methadone treatment?
- In-hospital and in-home support visits
- Parenting support and education
- A single coordinated care plan for you and your family
- Time for you to recognize your strengths, set goals and expand your supports
- Opportunities to participate in our community advisory group
Thrive helps with transportation, food and childcare so you can participate.
Please feel free to contact us to become involved or if you have any questions.
To contact Thrive staff or make a referral, please call the Program Secretary at 613-962-0000 ext. 233.