Are you a woman who:
Is pregnant and/or parenting children under the age of 16
Has been/are currently experiencing a problem with opioids (oxycodone, Percocet®, heroin, Dilaudid®, morphine) or receiving methadone / suboxone treatment?
- Case management
- In-hospital / Rooming In Program support
- In-home support visits
- Advocacy and support with social service agencies
- Parenting support and education
- Time for you to recognize your strengths, set goals and expand your supports
- A single coordinated care plan for you and your family
Thrive helps with transportation, food and childcare so you can participate.
Please feel free to contact us to become involved or if you have any questions.
To contact Thrive staff or make a referral, please call the Program Secretary at 613-962-0000, or download the Thrive Referral Form below and fax it to 613-965-0570.