Open to the General Public.
Thursday, Oct. 21 from 9am - 11:30 am (high risk* only)
Monday, Oct. 25 from 9am - 4pm (high risk* only)
Monday, Nov. 1 from 9am - 4pm (anyone)
Belleville and Quinte West Community Health Centre at 161 Bridge St. West, Belleville
By appointment only. Call 613-962-0000, x0. First-come, first-served.
If you are a primary care client of BQWCHC, contact the Centre to schedule an appointment anytime, as available.
*High Risk Groups:
- anyone 65 years of age and over
- all children between 6 months and 5 years of age
- pregnant women at any stage of pregnancy
- Indigenous peoples
- anyone at high risk for flu-related complications including those with heart, kidney or lung disorders, neurologic or neurodevelopmental conditions, diabetes, cancer, immune problems or obesity
- residents of nursing homes and other chronic care facilities
- anyone who provides care to children under 5 years of age
- anyone who may give the flu to those at high risk, including health care providers
- anyone who provides essential community services, e.g. police