At home kits now available!
Do you have a chronic pain condition that affects the way you live?
- Learn at your own pace with a kit that is mailed to you and weekly support telephone calls with one of our Peer Leaders.
- Gain information and new skills to better manage your chronic pain, keep active and live healthier.
- This workshop helps people who have a wide range of chronic pain conditions such as musculoskeletal pain, fibromyalgia, repetitive strain injury, chronic regional pain syndrome, post stroke or central pain, neuropathic pain, or other chronic pain.
- The workshop is open to anyone living with chronic pain, their family members and caregivers
You can learn how to:
- Deal with the emotional, physical, and social aspects of living with chronic pain
- Use your mind to manage symptoms
- Better self-manage your chronic pain by making action plans and setting goals
- Improve communication with your health care team
Weekly teleconference calls will take place
Thursdays, Jan. 14 - Feb. 18, 2021 from 1:30 pm -2:30 pm
Free and Open to Everyone in the Community!
REGISTER TODAY as spaces are limited!
You can get more information or register by visiting www.livingwellseontario.ca/workshops
or contacting Danielle with any issues or questions at email@example.com or 613-484-8072.
Offered in partnership with Living Well South East Self-Management Program Ontario
Note: Group programs may be cancelled with short notice due to COVID-19